Friday, April 5, 2013

A new blog: COOPERATIVE PROGRAM OBSERVER

Southern Baptists may have a surfeit of blogs but I am starting a new one:

COOPERATIVE PROGRAM OBSERVER



The SBC as we know it would not exist without our venerable and splendid denominational/state convention/church giving system. I support it. I like it. I believe it to be unthinkable not to have it.

That said, my hacker and plodder observations from the SBC hinterlands is that there is widespread confusion, ignorance, and misinformation about the Cooperative Program.

Only our North American Mission Board has more labels indexed on my blog than the CP and I think it useful to give the CP its own platform.

Although I am busy trying to keep making a little fish bait money in semi-retirement, I will attempt an article or so weekly on CPO, starting next week.

The CP graphic is from cpmission.net.




2 comments:

Dave Miller said...

Is this an addition to the SBC blogosphere, or does the SBC Plodder morph into the CP Observer? Does one add to the other, or replace it?

Unknown said...

Two blogs, same price.